Don't forget to Preregister. More information in the event description box and on our website. ... See MoreSee Less
OPERATION: HOMELAND 2015
August 15, 2015, 9:00am
Independence Airsoft & Tactical Park
Operation Homeland 2015
24 Hour Op
After an economic collapse and outbreaks in diseases ravage the United States of American, government less its people turn to the United Nations to restore order. The UN appoints its own leader to govern over America.
ATTENTION: There are AGE regulations for Operation Homeland.
- AGE 15- is the MINIMUM age level NO exceptions.
-Those under the age of 18 must have a signed parental consent forum.
Camping requirements overnight stay:
- AGES 15-17 - We REQUIRE you to have a guardian present during your overnight stay.
(Sorry youngsters this is for the big boys)
Note: If your live nearby you are able to go back home for the night and comeback in the morning free of charge. You will be given scenario PATCHES when you register for the game those plus your pre-register name will be the requirements to get back on the field.
- Pre-registration Rate: is $45 for both days. This includes a continental breakfast, event patches and raffle tickets.
- Walk on fee is $40 per day. Note: you still receive the event patch and raffle tickets
-UNITED NATIONS MILITARY FORCE- Green
-AMERICAN MILITIA- Tan
There is a 120 PLAYER CAP. Pre-registration is highly suggested.
Each Team will have 3 platoons
Each Platoon will have 3 squads comprised of teams or mixed units plus one medic
The game is SIMPLE. The game will begin with an assault by the Americans on the UN base to destroy mortars (firing tennis balls). After that there will be a mission list containing the times and locations for when props are dropped. Each prop has a point value. The team to collect the most props at the end of the scenario wins the event.
- Follow your leadership (you given a mission complete it. Do not lone wolf or do whatever you feel like)
- Follow medic rules
- Call your HITS! (if you do not you will be removed form game)
- Make sure you bring all of your gear
- Report back to your Command Post at the given time based on the mission schedule to receive a mission.
- Follow field regulations
- Help less experienced and younger players on your team.
Forward Operating Base (FOB) RULES
PLEASE READ: To get everyone more engaged in the Scenario there will be on field FOBs to be used as command posts. Instead of players going back into the staging area between missions everyone will go back to their Forward Operating Base (FOB) to reload, get batteries, reinsert, get new missions from their XO etc.
When the scenario starts players will bring all of their Equipment, gear guns, BBs, WATER and batteries etc. To their teams Command post.
HINT: PLAN AHEAD ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE TAKING TO THE (FOB) Plan for what you will need based on “What If” scenarios.
Command Posts will have officials there selling bbs, batteries, M4 mags and water.
The only time you should be leaving the field during the first half of the scenario begins is if:
-you need to leave
-out of water
-out of money need to get some for bbs.
RE SPAWN RULES:
-IF you are hit you call for a medic to revive you (Read medic rules below)
-If no medic can get to you can walk back to your FOB and respawn
- Each team will be Assigned Medics (1 out 8 ratio)
- If you are assigned a medic do your part
- Medics will wear arm bands with red cross
- Only medics can revive dead players after first
- Everyone should have a RED dead rag.
- Everyone must have a white rag that you can tie 3 knots in. (details given at scenario)
Medic Healing Rules
- When hit a player must lay down with their red dead rag on head and call for a medic.
- To heal a team member a medic must be able to untie 3 knots in the white rag to symbolize being healed.
- After untying the knots the medic must tie the band around the players arm to symbolize being wounded
- If a player is hit after being wounded he must go back to the FOBs
All no-fire zones will be clearly marked. All airsoft guns will be completely safed; there will be no magazines in weapons, their chambers will be cleared, safeties on, and all barrel covers will be on. No-fire zones currently include the parking lot and staging areas. There will be designated test-firing and chronograph areas outside all no-fire zones. Eye-pro will be worn outside of all no-fire zones.
All boundaries will be clearly marked around the borders of the playing areas. Any player leaving the designated field boundaries will be subject to expulsion from gameplay and/or banned from the field indefinitely.
The following items are strictly prohibited; anyone found carrying any of these items is subject to ejection from the field indefinitely:
a) Firearms and Live Ammunition
b) Any blade longer than 4 inches
c) Mace, Pepper Spray or other form of chemical weapons
d) Improvised Airsoft Grenades, Mines, or other Explosives
e) Incendiary Devices (Fireworks, Smoke Bombs, Flashbangs etc.)
Cobra One Tactical - We are proud to serve our customers (Law Enforcement, Military, Civilians - Male, Female, and Children) with a wide range of proven, low cost, and efficient tactical and firearm training courses, which are provided by our certified and trained professionals.